Fixed lines & calls aren’t very exciting. They’ve formed the foundation of our communications for decades but the advent of sophisticated, cloud based telecom products has to some extent led to businesses becoming complacent regarding their value. However, businesses continue to require phone lines, competitive call rates, and reliable aftercare. Fixed Lines & Calls remain an important part of any organisation’s communication strategy.
JHL work with all the main network operators and fixed providers. Our Fixed Line & Calls solution involves reviewing your existing fixed set-up with a view to:
- Implementing savings by reducing existing fixed charges and call rates. Resultant savings are often dramatic without ever having to compromise on quality.
- Removing any redundant services or lines that are no longer required by your business.
- Retaining all services and numbers required by your business.
- Ensuring that you have the appropriate care packages in place as per your needs and budget.
- Advising you on the disaster recovery plan that best suits your business.
- Making sure our solution compliments your existing telecoms strategy, products and services.
- Increasing your standard of service by appointing a named account manager. No call centres or call queues. One point of contact with the highest level of training and expertise.
- Improving quality by only using tier one carriers, such as BT and Vodafone.
- Implementing your solution with little to no downtime by assigning a named project manager, who will guide and manage all aspects of your project until you are up and running.
- Eliminating operational disruption by ensuring that there are no extra codes to dial, no additional hardware or on-site equipment installations.
If you are in the process of reviewing your Fixed Lines & Calls we have the expertise and experience required to design and deliver the solution you need.