We believe that excellent customer service is a critical factor in business relationships and a product is only as good as the service that supports it. On completion of the project management phase of your account set-up we assign a named account manager. Their role is to conduct all customer service on your behalf, answer any queries as and when you have them, and generally make their expertise available to you on a daily basis.
Each of our account managers have a minimum of 10 years’ industry experience and many of those years have been spent with JHL. We ensure our account managers are provided with the tools and ongoing training required to ensure they remain amongst the best in the telecoms industry. They are experts at what they do.
Of equal importance is the fact that we are UK based. We don’t outsource the management of your account to any 3rd party. You’ll always get through to a member of our team and speak directly to your own account manager. Alternatively, email them directly if that’s more convenient as we’ll always provide you with more than one form of direct contact information. This allows you to build the strongest possible service relationship with us. Our account managers can then learn your preferences with regards to exactly how you like things done.
Our team offers a service support function which includes an extensive range of services for our customers:
- Named Account Manager: Direct access to all the major energy providers and their product sets
- Bill Analysis: We can schedule fixed intervals for full bill analysis and report back to you on the outcome of this. Alternatively, if you notice a change in your bill, we will complete a tariff review to ensure that you are on the optimum tariff for your contract for both mobile and fixed line solutions.
- Recommendations and Advice: Over time your business will change and as such so should your telecom solution. We’ll always highlight to you any changes we see in your usage patterns and types. We’ll then make recommendations where appropriate on the back of this.
- Loan Devices/Equipment: We can arrange loan devices in order to, check coverage levels on alternative networks, minimise any disruption to service where repairs are taking place, or simply (dependent on availability) allow you to test run a device you’re considering investing in.
- Product Advice: We are fully trained in all of the major manufacturers products & services. If you’d like advice on any aspect of your existing equipment or future requirements, then let us know.
- Technical Support: We provide tier 1 technical support for any problems that arise when setting up or using your devices/software. We’ll also arrange any warranty repairs or replacements where required.
- Internal Systems: JHL have invested heavily in a bespoke CRM (The Layer) designed specifically for the telecoms industry. This increases the efficiency of our teams but also provides our clients with visibility of historical and live tasks.
- Solution Specialist: We’ve recognised that business telecoms is an area of your business that is gradually becoming more complex and integral to, day to day, operations. In response to this we assign our clients with a named solution specialist. Their job is to provide you with expertise and advice on any other area of telecoms you may be investigating. They’ll also provide a full review of your existing set-up detailing any relevant advice or recommendations.
If you’d like to know more or would like to discuss any area of your telecoms then contact us today.